Max is a former college athlete who turned to bar sports after graduation. He has a competitive spirit and loves the thrill of victory. He enjoys teaching others how to improve their skills and dominate the competition.
Hey there! If you're looking to add some extra fun and excitement to your game night, 'The Game of Life' drinking game is a fantastic choice. This classic board game gets even better when you incorporate some adult beverages into the mix. If you're interested in other board game adaptations, check out our guide on how to play drunk Monopoly or drunk Scrabble. Now, let's dive into the rules and get ready to have a blast!
To play 'The Game of Life' drinking game, you'll need the following materials:
- 'The Game of Life' board game
- Drinks of your choice (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- Cups for each player
- A designated driver or alternative transportation (safety first!)
1. Set up the 'The Game of Life' board game as you normally would, following the instructions provided.
2. Each player should have their own cup filled with their chosen drink.
1. The gameplay of 'The Game of Life' drinking game follows the same rules as the original game, with a few twists.
2. Whenever a player collects money from another player, that player takes a sip of their drink.
3. If a player lands on a space that requires them to pay money, they take a sip of their drink.
4. If a player lands on a space that grants them money, they can distribute sips of their drink to other players.
5. If a player lands on a 'Life Event' space, they must take a sip of their drink and follow the instructions on the card.
6. Whenever a player reaches a milestone (such as getting married or having a baby), all other players take a sip of their drink to celebrate.
7. If a player lands on a 'Payday' space, they can choose another player to take a sip of their drink as a form of payment.
8. If a player lands on a 'Retirement' space, they must finish their drink and take a shot to celebrate their retirement.
Winning the Game:
The objective of 'The Game of Life' drinking game is to reach the end of the game with the most money and assets, just like in the original game. However, in this version, the winner also gets to assign a drinking penalty to the other players. This can be anything from taking a shot to finishing their drink.
Remember, the most important thing is to drink responsibly and know your limits. If you're feeling too intoxicated, take a break or switch to non-alcoholic beverages. And always make sure to have a designated driver or alternative transportation option available. For more tips on safety precautions, check out our guide on drinking games without cards.
So, gather your friends, grab your favorite drinks, and get ready to have a hilarious and memorable game night with 'The Game of Life' drinking game. If you're looking for more drinking game ideas, check out our list of large group drinking games or our guide to two-player drinking games. Cheers!