Maxwell is a professional bartender and has worked in some of the best bars in the world. He knows all the tricks of the trade and loves teaching others how to make the perfect cocktail.
Hey there! If you're looking for the best party games for large groups, you've come to the right place. As a professional bartender and a lover of all things fun, I've got a few recommendations up my sleeve that are sure to make your next gathering a blast!
1. Beer Pong: This classic drinking game is a crowd favorite. All you need is a long table, some plastic cups, and ping pong balls. Split into teams and take turns trying to throw the ball into your opponent's cups. If you succeed, they have to drink the beer inside. The team that eliminates all the cups first wins!
2. Flip Cup: Another popular choice, Flip Cup is a fast-paced game that will have everyone cheering. Split into two teams and line up on opposite sides of a table. Each player has a cup filled with beer. The goal is to drink the beer and then flip the cup upside down by flicking the rim with your fingers. The first team to finish flipping all their cups wins!
3. Kings: This card game is a staple at parties. Arrange a deck of cards in a circle, face down, and gather your friends around. Each card has a specific rule associated with it, such as "take a sip" or "choose someone to drink." The game continues until all the cards have been drawn or everyone is too drunk to continue!
4. Quarters: If you're looking for a game that tests your aim, Quarters is the way to go. All you need is a shot glass and a quarter. Each player takes turns trying to bounce the quarter off the table and into the shot glass. If you succeed, you get to choose someone to drink. It's a simple game that can get surprisingly competitive!
5. Drunk Jenga: Give the classic game of Jenga a boozy twist by writing drinking challenges on each block. As players take turns removing blocks, they must complete the challenge written on it. It's a great way to keep the party going and add some excitement to a traditional game.
Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and drink responsibly. Make sure everyone is of legal drinking age and never pressure anyone to drink more than they're comfortable with. These games are meant to enhance the party atmosphere, not to encourage excessive drinking.
So, gather your friends, stock up on your favorite beverages, and get ready for a night of laughter and friendly competition. Cheers to a memorable party!