Bradford is a beer connoisseur with a taste for global brews. Having tasted over 1000 distinct beers from every corner of the world, his mission is to share his love for this diverse beverage with others. He takes pride in introducing people to new flavors and guiding them through the rich tapestry of global beer culture.
Hey there! If you're looking to spice up your drinking sessions with some Korean flair, you're in for a treat. Korean drinking games are not only fun but also a great way to bond with friends and experience the vibrant drinking culture of Korea. Let me introduce you to some popular Korean drinking games that will surely make your night unforgettable!
1. Soju Bomb: This game is a classic in Korean bars. To play, you'll need a glass of beer and a shot of soju, a popular Korean liquor. Place the shot glass of soju on chopsticks, balanced over the beer glass. The goal is to hit the chopsticks, causing the shot glass to drop into the beer. The person who successfully makes the soju bomb must chug the entire glass in one go!
2. Titanic: This game is perfect for a larger group. Each player takes turns pouring a small amount of their drink into a communal cup in the center of the table. The catch is that you have to say a word or phrase related to the Titanic before pouring. The person who sinks the "ship" by pouring too much into the cup has to drink the entire concoction!
3. Nunchi: Nunchi is a game that tests your ability to read people's intentions. Players sit in a circle and take turns making eye contact with someone else while saying "nunchi." The person being looked at must either maintain eye contact or quickly look away. If they make the wrong choice, they have to take a drink. It's a game of strategy and intuition!
4. Konglish: This game combines Korean and English language skills. Players take turns saying a Korean word, and the next person has to come up with an English word that starts with the last syllable of the Korean word. For example, if someone says "soju," the next person could say "juice." The catch is that you have to say the words quickly, and if you hesitate or repeat a word, you take a drink!
5. Baskin Robbins 31: This game is inspired by the popular ice cream chain in Korea. Players take turns counting from one to three, and on the count of three, they can say any number from one to three. The goal is to avoid saying the number 31. The person who says "31" has to take a drink. It's a game of memory and quick thinking!
So there you have it, some popular Korean drinking games to liven up your next gathering. Remember to drink responsibly and have a blast! Cheers!