Maxwell is a professional bartender and has worked in some of the best bars in the world. He knows all the tricks of the trade and loves teaching others how to make the perfect cocktail.
Hey there! Looking for some fun drinking games to play with your partner? You've come to the right place! As a seasoned bartender and expert in all things drinking games, I've got a few suggestions up my sleeve that are perfect for couples.
1. Never Have I Ever: This classic game is a great way to get to know your partner even better while enjoying a few drinks. The rules are simple: each person takes turns saying something they've never done, and if the other person has done it, they take a sip of their drink. It's a fun and revealing game that can lead to some interesting conversations!
2. Two Truths and a Lie: This game is a twist on the popular icebreaker game. Each person takes turns sharing two true statements and one false statement about themselves. The other person has to guess which one is the lie. If they guess wrong, they take a drink. It's a great way to test your knowledge of each other and have a few laughs along the way.
3. Flip Cup: If you're looking for a more active game, Flip Cup is a fantastic choice. It's a team-based game where each person has a cup filled with a drink. The goal is to drink the contents of the cup and then flip it upside down by flicking the rim with your fingers. The first team to successfully flip all their cups wins! It's a fast-paced and exciting game that will definitely get your adrenaline pumping.
4. Drunk Jenga: Take the classic game of Jenga and add a boozy twist! Write different drinking challenges on each Jenga block, such as "take two sips" or "make a rule." As you play, each time a block is removed, the person who pulled it has to complete the challenge. It's a great way to add some excitement to a traditional game.
5. Power Hour: If you're up for a challenge, Power Hour is the game for you. Set a timer for one hour and take a shot of beer every minute. By the end of the hour, you'll have had 60 shots of beer! It's a fun and fast-paced game that will definitely get the party started.
So there you have it, some popular drinking games for couples that are sure to spice up your evening. Remember to drink responsibly and know your limits. Cheers to a fun-filled night with your partner!