Maxwell is a professional bartender and has worked in some of the best bars in the world. He knows all the tricks of the trade and loves teaching others how to make the perfect cocktail.
Hey there! If you're looking for some good party games for adults, you've come to the right place! As a seasoned bartender and a lover of all things fun, I've got a few suggestions that are sure to make your next gathering a blast. Whether you're hosting a small get-together or a big party, these games are perfect for breaking the ice, getting everyone involved, and, of course, enjoying some drinks along the way. So, without further ado, here are some of my favorite party games for adults:
1. Beer Pong: A classic drinking game that never gets old. All you need is a long table, some plastic cups, and ping pong balls. Split into teams and take turns trying to throw the ball into your opponent's cups. If you succeed, they have to drink! The first team to eliminate all the cups wins.
2. Kings: This card game is a staple at parties. Each card has a different rule, and players take turns drawing cards and following the instructions. For example, if you draw a king, everyone drinks. If you draw an ace, you become the "waterfall" and everyone has to keep drinking until you stop.
3. Flip Cup: Another classic drinking game that's perfect for larger groups. Split into teams and line up on opposite sides of a table. Each player has a cup filled with beer, and they have to drink it and then flip it upside down by flicking the rim with their fingers. The first team to finish and flip all their cups wins.
4. Quarters: This game requires some skill and precision. Players take turns trying to bounce a quarter off the table and into a cup of beer. If you succeed, you get to choose someone to drink. If you miss, it's the next player's turn. The game continues until everyone is sufficiently tipsy.
5. Drunk Jenga: Take a regular Jenga set and write different drinking rules on each block. For example, "Take a shot" or "Everyone drinks." As you play, each time you remove a block, you have to follow the rule written on it. The tower gets more unstable as the game goes on, making it even more challenging!
These are just a few examples of the many fun party games for adults out there. The key is to find games that suit your group's preferences and drinking abilities. Remember to drink responsibly and know your limits. Cheers to a night of laughter, friendly competition, and unforgettable memories!
If you want more drinking game rules and strategies, be sure to check out our website, Drunk Player. We have a wide variety of games and tips to help you become a drinking game champion. So gather your friends, stock up on your favorite beverages, and let the games begin!