Bradford is a beer connoisseur with a taste for global brews. Having tasted over 1000 distinct beers from every corner of the world, his mission is to share his love for this diverse beverage with others. He takes pride in introducing people to new flavors and guiding them through the rich tapestry of global beer culture.
Hey there! If you're looking for some fun drinking games to play while taking a stroll through the park, I've got you covered. Here are a few awesome options that will keep the good times rolling:
1. Trailor Park Boys Drinking Game: If you're a fan of the hilarious Canadian TV show, this game is perfect for you. Take a sip every time Ricky messes up a common phrase, Bubbles wears his signature glasses, or Julian takes a swig from his rum and coke. Just be prepared for some serious laughter!
2. Bad Choices Drinking Game: This game is all about making tough decisions. Each player takes turns presenting two options, and everyone else votes on which one they would choose. The person with the fewest votes takes a drink. It's a great way to get to know your friends better and have a few laughs along the way. This is one of the many drinking games without cards that you can enjoy.
3. Categories Card Game: Grab a deck of cards and choose a category, like "types of beer" or "sports teams." Starting with the dealer, each player has to name something that fits the category. If someone can't think of anything or repeats a previous answer, they take a drink. The game continues until someone messes up or can't think of anything. It's a fun way to test your knowledge and enjoy some friendly competition. If you're interested in more card-based games, check out our guide on how to play Kings Cup.
4. Connect 4 Drinking Game: This classic game gets a boozy twist. Set up a Connect 4 board and assign a drink to each color. Every time you drop a piece, take a sip of the corresponding drink. The first person to connect four in a row gets to assign a shot to one of the other players. It's a strategic game that will keep you entertained and hydrated.
5. Dart Shots Drinking Game: If you're at a park with a dartboard, this game is a blast. Each player takes turns throwing darts, and depending on where they land, they assign drinks to the other players. Bullseye? Take a shot. Outer ring? Give someone a sip of their drink. It's a fun way to combine skill and drinking. For more information on darts drinking games, check out our ultimate guide to winning darts drinking game.
Remember to drink responsibly and stay hydrated while playing these games. It's important to have fun, but also take care of yourself and your friends. For more fun games, check out our list of large group drinking games. Cheers to a fantastic time in the park!