Sally is an accomplished author and editor with a unique fascination for drinking games. Her enthusiasm for exploring and mastering new games and tactics is infectious. Sally takes pleasure in sharing her insights and facilitating others in their quest to find their next favorite game.
Drinking games are a great way to liven up any party or get-together. Whether you're hosting a small gathering with friends or attending a big bash, there are plenty of fun and exciting drinking games for large groups to choose from. Here are some of my favorite drinking games that are sure to keep the good times rolling:
1. Beer Pong: This classic drinking game with ping pong balls is a staple at parties. Set up a table with cups arranged in a triangle shape at each end. Players take turns throwing ping pong balls into the cups, and if the ball lands in a cup, the opposing team has to drink it. The first team to eliminate all the cups on the other side wins.
2. Kings: Also known as Jack in Kings Cup, this is a popular card game that involves a deck of cards and a lot of drinking. Each card has a different rule associated with it, such as "take a drink," "give a drink," or "everyone drinks." Players take turns drawing cards and following the corresponding rule. The game continues until all the cards have been drawn.
3. Flip Cup: Flip Cup is a fast-paced team game that requires coordination and speed. Divide into two teams and line up on opposite sides of a table. Each player has a cup filled with a drink. The first player on each team drinks their drink and then tries to flip the cup upside down by flicking the rim with their fingers. Once they successfully flip the cup, the next player on their team goes. The first team to flip all their cups wins.
4. Quarters: Quarters is a simple yet entertaining drinking game that only requires a quarter and a glass. Players take turns bouncing the quarter off the table and into the glass. If they make it, they get to choose someone to drink. If they miss, it's the next player's turn. The game continues until everyone has had their fair share of drinks.
5. Power Hour: Power Hour is a drinking game that involves taking a shot of beer every minute for an hour. You can use a timer or a playlist with one-minute songs to keep track of time. It's a challenging game that tests your endurance and can lead to a lot of laughs.
Remember to always drink responsibly and know your limits. It's important to stay hydrated and take breaks if needed. Drinking games without cards are meant to be fun, so make sure everyone is having a good time and no one is feeling pressured to drink more than they're comfortable with.
So, the next time you're looking for a fun drinking game to play, give one of these a try or explore bar sports for more options. They're guaranteed to make your party a hit and create lasting memories. Cheers!