Max is a former college athlete who turned to bar sports after graduation. He has a competitive spirit and loves the thrill of victory. He enjoys teaching others how to improve their skills and dominate the competition.
Hey there! Parties are all about having a great time and getting to know new people. And what better way to break the ice and get the party started than with some fun drinking games? Here are a few of my favorite drinking/icebreaker games that are sure to be a hit at your next party:
1. Beer Pong: This classic game is a staple at parties everywhere. All you need is a ping pong table, some cups, and a few ping pong balls. Split into teams and take turns trying to throw the ping pong balls into your opponent's cups. If you sink a ball, your opponent has to drink the contents of that cup. The first team to eliminate all of their opponent's cups wins!
2. Kings: Kings is a card game that is guaranteed to get everyone laughing and having a good time. Each card in the deck has a different rule associated with it. For example, if you draw a 2, you get to choose someone to take a drink. If you draw a 7, everyone has to stand up and touch the floor. The game continues until all the cards have been drawn or everyone is too drunk to continue!
3. Flip Cup: Flip Cup is a fast-paced team game that is perfect for large groups. Split into two teams and line up on opposite sides of a table. Each person has a cup filled with a drink of their choice. The first person on each team drinks their drink and then tries to flip the cup upside down by flicking the rim with their fingers. Once they successfully flip the cup, the next person on their team can go. The first team to have all of their cups flipped wins!
4. Never Have I Ever: Never Have I Ever is a classic icebreaker game that is sure to get people sharing some interesting stories. Each person takes turns saying something they have never done before. If anyone in the group has done that thing, they have to take a drink. The game continues until everyone has had a chance to share or until everyone is too drunk to remember what they have and haven't done!
5. Quarters: Quarters is a simple yet addictive game that only requires a quarter and a glass. Each person takes turns trying to bounce the quarter off the table and into the glass. If you make it, you get to choose someone to drink. If you miss, it's the next person's turn. The game continues until everyone is too drunk to make the quarter in the glass!
So there you have it, five fun drinking/icebreaker games that are sure to make your party a hit. Just remember to drink responsibly and know your limits. Cheers!