Jenna is a seasoned bartender and drinking game enthusiast. She has spent years perfecting her skills and has won numerous competitions. She loves sharing her knowledge with others and helping them become champions.
Hey there! If you're looking for some fun drinking games with cards or unique outdoor drinking games to spice up your next gathering, you've come to the right place. As a seasoned bartender and drinking game enthusiast, I've got a whole arsenal of games that are guaranteed to bring the party to life. So grab your favorite beverage, gather your friends, and let's dive into some of the best drinking games for adults!
1. King's Cup: This classic game is a staple at parties and is super easy to learn. All you need is a deck of cards and a large cup. Each card has a specific rule associated with it, such as "take a sip," "make a rule," or "everyone drinks." Players take turns drawing cards and following the corresponding rule. The player who draws the fourth king card has to chug the entire cup in the middle. If you want to learn more about this game, check out our guide on how to play Jack in Kings Cup. It's a game that guarantees lots of laughs and good times!
2. Beer Pong: This game is a crowd favorite and perfect for competitive spirits. Set up a table with cups arranged in a triangle shape on each end. Fill the cups with beer (or any other beverage of your choice). Players take turns throwing ping pong balls across the table, aiming to land them in the opposing team's cups. If a ball lands in a cup, the opposing team has to drink it. The first team to eliminate all the cups wins!
3. Flip Cup: This game is all about speed and coordination. Split your group into two teams and line up cups filled with beer on opposite ends of a table. Each player starts with a cup filled with beer and has to drink it as fast as possible. Once finished, they place the cup upside down on the edge of the table and try to flip it over using only their fingers. The first team to successfully flip all their cups wins!
4. Quarters: If you're looking for a game that tests your aim, Quarters is the way to go. All you need is a glass and a quarter. Players take turns trying to bounce the quarter off the table and into the glass. If successful, they get to choose someone to drink. It's a simple yet addictive game that can keep the party going for hours.
5. Power Hour: This game is perfect for those who want to pace themselves while still having a great time. Set a timer for one hour and take a shot of beer every minute. It may sound easy, but as the hour goes on, it becomes more challenging to keep up. The goal is to make it through the entire hour without missing a shot. It's a fun way to bond with friends and test your drinking skills!
Remember, drinking games are all about having fun and enjoying the company of your friends. Always drink responsibly and know your limits. And if you're looking for more drinking game ideas, be sure to check out our guide to two-player drinking games or our comprehensive guide to bar sports for a complete guide to becoming a drunk game champion!