Max is a former college athlete who turned to bar sports after graduation. He has a competitive spirit and loves the thrill of victory. He enjoys teaching others how to improve their skills and dominate the competition.
When it comes to having a good time while drinking, there are plenty of fun activities to choose from. Whether you're hanging out with friends at a bar or hosting a party at home, these activities are sure to keep the good times rolling. Here are some of my favorite fun activities to do while drinking:
1. Beer Pong: This classic drinking game is a staple at parties and bars. All you need is a ping pong table, some cups, and a few ping pong balls. The objective is to throw the ping pong balls into your opponent's cups. If you succeed, they have to drink the contents of the cup. The first team to eliminate all of their opponent's cups wins! If you're interested in other outdoor drinking games, check out this guide to unique outdoor drinking games.
2. Flip Cup: Another popular drinking game, Flip Cup is all about speed and coordination. Split into two teams, each player starts with a cup of beer. The objective is to drink the beer and then flip the cup upside down by flicking the rim with your fingers. The first team to successfully flip all of their cups wins!
3. Kings: This card game, also known as Jack in Kings Cup, is a favorite among college students and party-goers. Each card in the deck has a specific rule associated with it, such as "take a drink," "make a rule," or "everyone drinks." The game continues until all of the cards have been drawn. Just be careful not to get too carried away! For more on this, check out our guide on how to play Jack in Kings Cup.
4. Drunk Jenga: Take the classic game of Jenga and add a twist. Write different drinking challenges on each block, such as "take two drinks" or "make a rule." As players remove blocks, they must complete the challenge written on it. The game gets more challenging as the tower becomes less stable! If you enjoy this, you might also like Drunk Scrabble.
5. Quarters: This simple yet addictive game only requires a quarter and a cup. Each player takes turns bouncing the quarter off the table and into the cup. If you make it, you get to choose someone to drink. If you miss, it's the next player's turn. The game continues until everyone is sufficiently buzzed!
6. Beer Olympics: If you're feeling extra competitive, why not host your own Beer Olympics? Gather a group of friends and create a series of drinking games and challenges. From beer pong to flip cup to quarters, the possibilities are endless. Keep track of points, and crown the ultimate Beer Olympics champion! For more two-player drinking games, check out our guide to two-player drinking games.
Remember, while these activities can be a lot of fun, it's important to drink responsibly and know your limits. Always make sure to have a designated driver or alternative transportation arranged if you plan on drinking. Cheers to a night of fun and unforgettable memories! For more tips and tricks on bar sports and drinking games, check out our comprehensive guide to bar sports.